GSRW Spiraq Elwood
Forces of Nature is a series of sustainable pieces designed by Jaden Smith, dedicated to the beauty and power of nature. All pieces in the Forces of Nature collection have been engineered with sustainable materials and design innovations developed by G-Star Raw. This Jean is made with Raw for the Planet Indigo, the World's first ever Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold denim fabric. The Spiraq Jeans are developed in the RAW Research laboratory. Single strips of denim spiral around the legs, creating an advanced fit with space and precise articulation. The jeans feature blue colorway patches drawing inspiration from the shades of water.
- Button closure
- Mid waist
- Cradle to Cradle certified™ Gold denim fabric
- The patches on this garment are individually placed and might vary from piece to piece
- Jaden Smith + G-Star RAW Forces of Nature
Kir Denim O
These Jeans are cut from Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold G-Star Denim Fabric, a World’s 1st.
- Developed with RFTP-Raw for the Planet Indigo - world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- Raw for the Planet Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process.
- This fabric saves water and leaves clean and recyclable water effluent. The fabric chemistry is with 0 risk for people and the environment
- 100% Organic Cotton
- 8 dip indigo
- 3x1 right hand twill construction with rich surface character. Mid weight 10.5 oz denim